Sign in to follow this  
Guest HARthemightypirate

Assign keyboard command

Guest HARthemightypirate

Hi,In the 744 it is possible to assign a keyboard command to a switch, so that the keyboard command operates the switch.Is there a way to do this the other way round? I mean, when you operate a switch it outputs a key command.If this is possible, you can activate some functions in other programs, like attaching the seatbelt switch on the overhead to the seatbelt function of FsPassengers.Hope anyone can helpGreetz,Ronald

Currently the only way is for standard FS commands and PMDG keyboard assignment commands (under PMDG menu)- by mapping a keystroke(s) to a button key in the registered version of FSUIPC. There is supposed to be keyboard mapping for overhead commands in the 400X................Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Guest HARthemightypirate

Carl,Not exatctly the answer I was waiting for, but thanks anyway.I'll knowledge is grown a little once more.Greetz, Ronald