Sign in to follow this  

To Simubuild

Guest adria320

First of all, your A346 is marvelous. But V2 has some minor problems.Number one: on the Air Canada A346 the wings are see through at night.Number two: at cruise altitude the plane is over trimmed and so it's nose is pointing up. The pitch rudder is also pointed up at around 30 degrees. Does anyone else have this problems or is it just me?Thank you for your answers.

Guest DanWalloch

Whats the stall speed for the A346? I stalled while turning to land after an hour flight. I had gear down and 2 notches of flaps. When the plane crashed the elevator was 45 degs up. Yes I had A/P....I was slowing the airplane down to 200kts when this happened.

If you had the first flap position selected, continue your descent and decelleration to 180KTS. Select the 3rd flap position, then decellerate to landing speed, and which point, select full flaps (if required), and gear down.Al Lynch Jr. - Member FSWorldonline.comhttp://www.fsworldonline.com/~imgsrv/MySignature1.jpg