Sign in to follow this  
Guest A32X

Reason for lack of General Updates ?

Guest A32X

On the 18th May '07 Robert told us to expect information on the 747-400X pricing and features in a few weeks, it

Paul,Well I, like you and many others would like to have everything next week.. and yes it can be frustrating when things take time.. But at least we're not waiting on something of VITAL importance.. it's a comodity at the end of the day, and it's being produced by a bunch of people that almost certainly have other day jobs too.. So really these things are "as and when" rather than to a fixed time scale.. I guess the only other thing I would add is.. if you're going to make a post of this nature.. perhaps phrase it in a more friendly way so people don't get their backs up? A lot of posts are critical, and harsh.. and there is no need for this.. think about it.. None of these delays on the new planes prevent you from using any of the old stuff... the money you pay includes these forums where you even get to talk to the developers themselves too so we get a good deal really.. and this is something that's being done in the shadow of other things.. House DIY, work, kids, any other emergencies.. etc... Remember there isn't a big corporate PMDG headquaters with 200 software programmers working 9-5 (or is there?!?).. it will take a long time.. making demands or remarks that aren't encouraging make no impact and just aggrivate people that do their best anyway..I wrote a tutorial nearly a year ago and said I would update it.. it's just my day to day activities and day job sometimes get in the way.. and sometimes frankly I can't be bothered after a hard day at work.. I imagine it's exactly the same for these people too.. If it's being produced by people as and when they can fit it in.. it isn't going to be lightening fast.. seeming negative about it (which that does I think... no offense) doesn't make someone more willing to put more work in..I'd like to know what's going on too, see how they're all getting along with it all.... But I'd rather other posts by people having problems with the queen or 737 in FS9 were answered before someone took time out to answer something like this.. I'm in no rush.. I understand how it is.. so best thing is just sit back and relax about it all..Just my view... :)Craig

Craig Read, EGLL