Sign in to follow this  
midcon385

Repaint Request - BA 744 World Tails

Guest chris493

Does anyone know where I can get the BA Wunala Dreaming tail repaint for the PMDG 747 or is anyone got plans for one?ThanksChris

MoJust a small point. In the Koguty Lowickie repaint there was a small typo in the a/c cfg file as I downloaded it. It should read: ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PMDGI'm sure most people will figure this out for themselves, but hopefully this will prevent you getting a few thousand "It won't show up" e-mails.Not at all intended as critisism of a beautiful repaint. Again, many thanks!

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest QF744

Mo Thanks for the great world tail repaints! Are you planning to repaint all the world tails? I hope so! Also any chance of you doing a high quality Landor paint(G-BNLN),I know that there is landor paints on avsim but they are not done very well(blurry at an angle). Simon.

Sir-You are an artist, and we BA pilots are forever in your debt- fabulous! I cannot believe we are finally accumulating the World Tail set. Steve- brilliant idea spawning sheer genius- thank you Mo!Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Mo, Thanks for doing the World Tails, I never thought anyone woulddo them for FS9. I hope you do the complete series. Thank you. Cheers Greg YSSY

Mo-I would like to see the complete set as well. I cannot imagine Robert having an issue with your work. In quality it is superbe, in quantity I am happily surprised! I do hope he is able to grant you permission soon- I am in the process of reinstalling everything (yes, again!) and have just enabled RAID0- so I am ready for your fleet.Once again, on behalf of BA Virtual, and all BA afficianados everywhere- T H A N K - Y O U ! ! ! !Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Yes I hope Robert, would give Mo, the green light to continue withhis work. Maybe even he could look at giving Mo a job with PMDG ifhe wanted, his work is top notch with out a doudt. I didnt eventhink there was an issue there seeing that the paint kit is available to download from the PMDG web site.Anyway Mo thanks again for those great world Tails that you have made for us. Cheers Greg YSSY

Guest Olaklane

Great looking liveries. Thank you.

MoThese look great, but what do I search on to find them in the avsim library?Thanks,GC

Greg Clark

Mo, I really hope you get a reply from Robert soon there are really great paints that you have added to the collection. And its peoplelike you that do these works of art that makes Flight sim so great.It really is good to be able Fly these different liveries. And peopleallways have there favourites. Any way thanks again Mo. Cheers Greg YSSY

Greg, Just go into the avsim libary then fs2004 airline repaintsthen type in boeing 747-400 british airways pmdg and you will findthem there Cheers Greg YSSY

MoI'm sure I can speak for everyone else here when I say that it's we who thank you!If you ever find yourself in Warsaw, Poland please pm me and let me buy you a few of whatever you like to drink!Best regards!

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)