Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flouw87

Problems with PMDG 737NG

Guest Flouw87

I have several problems with my PMDG 737NG. The first problem is that i couldn`t active the switches under the guards (the caps over the switches). I can click wherever i want nothing happens only the guard is moving. Is there any solution for that?My next problem is the main display in the cockpit. Since i installed the 737-800/900 my main display is wrong. As you can see in the attachment. It worked fine if i only have installed the 600/700 Edition. I would be apreciate if anybody can help me.Greets FlorianPS: Sorry for my bad english i am from germany ;)

Not sure about the problem with the guarded switches. But the there is nothing wrong with your displays. They are just in the alternate configuration that some airlines use, Southwest and Continental in the US for example. That new configuration was made available in the PMDG with the 800/900 update. It's changeable in the PMDG menu in the 'Styles' section. Just switch from EFIS/MAP to PFD/ND.

Dave Paige

Florian,I don't fly the PMDG 737NG much any more...you need to be a little more specific about which particular switches you are referring to...a picture of what you are trying to do would be helpful...someone will then be very willing to point you in the right direction.With regard to your PFD & ND...this is an airline specific preference...I think these can be changed by going into the PMDG Menu tab at the top of the FS screen...I used to use the Easy Jet selection giving the more traditional setup that I think you are looking for.Don't worry about the language thing :-beerchug Kind Regards

Steve Bell

"Wise men talk because they have something to say.  Fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato (latterly attributed to Saul Bellow)

The most useful tool on the AVSIM Fora ... 'Mark forum as read'

Guest Flouw87

I attached a screenshot of my overhead with the realted switches i am talking about (red circels). I could only use the security-caps but not the switches under them. I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance.PS: Thanks for the description with the displays ;)