Sign in to follow this  
kapapilot

747x

Guest dkluempers

I definitely understand. This topic has been addressed and PMDG has kept us in the loop with updates regarding this. Personally, the only problem I have is that you have not let me pre-order everything; well maybe that is a good thing since owe enough money as it is on my credit card. :)David Kluempers

What sense does pre-ordering a download product that won't be in limited supply like a physical item make? :)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest AJ

>What sense does pre-ordering a download product that won't be>in limited supply like a physical item make? :)Well, considering what happened with the release of the 744 for FS9, I suppose those who preordered could be allowed to download the plane a few days early, before the servers get overloaded.Nevertheless, in the long run I think allowing preorders would just be asking for trouble. Knowing some of the folks in here, if there was a last minute delay of some kind, the flamefest on this forum would be insane.Andrew

Guest pakket

Well i would kill to use the old 747 model and panel in FSX, so i think it would be humble if they made just a patch for FSX, instead of a new model and other so called new stuff. I bought a new FSX so called re-modelled cessna citation for FSX, and when i used it in FSX, it turned out to be the old model with no new features at all and when i contacted that company they offered me to give my money back and said nothing about my complaints. I have to agree that a big part of the delay of the PMDG 747 FSX lies by microsoft for holding back the SDK for developers and the patch. Another problem is that there are some individuals who try to undermine FSX and keep sending hate reports against FSX and so companies are not willing to upgrade there products for FSX, because they think that the support for FSX is too low. Best regards, Martijn

Martijn..Considering the relevant delays and major issues associated with the release of FSX, its obvious simply "patching" a version for the new simulator is not possible, as they have stated already. I do agree with you on the accusation of MS holding back. Im sure the guys want nothing more than to give us our 747X and continue with the MD-11... i've said enough.

Tom Moretti

Intel i7-7700k @ 4.8 Ghz - MSI Z270 Gaming M5 - 16GB DDR4-3200 Gskill - Nvidia GTX1080 - Corsair H100i V2 - 500GB Samsung 960 EVO m.2 - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

>Well i would kill to use the old 747 model and panel in FSX,>so i think it would be humble if they made just a patch for>FSX, instead of a new model and other so called new stuff. I>bought a new FSX so called re-modelled cessna citation for>FSX, and when i used it in FSX, it turned out to be the old>model with no new features at all and when i contacted that>company they offered me to give my money back and said nothing>about my complaints. Well, that's not really the same thing is it? We are specifically being told that there will be new features and a brand new model. We have already been shown some of the new features in fact. We know it isn't the same FS9 model in an FSX package.>I have to agree that a big part of the>delay of the PMDG 747 FSX lies by microsoft for holding back>the SDK for developers and the patch. Another problem is that>there are some individuals who try to undermine FSX and keep>sending hate reports against FSX and so companies are not>willing to upgrade there products for FSX, because they think>that the support for FSX is too low. >Best regards, MartijnMany products were upgraded to FSX within months of it being released. (eg. FS time, AS6, RCv4, FSBuild, etc.) Some companies are deciding to release their products under both FS9 and FSX for the time being in anticipation of the inevitable upgrade to FSX. PMDG, however, already has and FS9 B744 and is getting the 747X ready for release.Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png