Sign in to follow this  
Guest chris493

PMDG 737-600/700 Question

Guest chris493

Hi guys,I finally purchased the PMDG Boeinbg 737-600/700 last night and installed it. IT IS AWEsOME!1 question though. I've got the BMI Baby liverie for the -600 model which doesnt haveany airstairs or winglets. I can open exit 1L door but cannot open the cargo doors or any other doors. In the key assignments page under the PMDG menu it only displays (under the doors section) main door and all other doors but when I make the main door Shift+E and the all other doors CTRL+NUMSUB none of the doors work. ---------------------------------------------------------------------If i delete those assignments and use the standard FS2004 door opening key assignment in the FS9 key assignments page I can still only open door 1L so how do I open the cargo doors and all other doors?ThanksChris

Chris,The doors on the NG always were a bit twitchy! (Doesn't that sentence remind me of a movie? "That could never happen now with our behavioral inhibitors...")Try assigning single keystroke combination to each door you want to open and make sure they don't interfere with any other key assignment.For further information I would suggest an advanced search on this forum. This topic has been extensively covered in the past.Hope it helps,

Guest chris493

ok thamks i'll try that but i've only got two methods of opening the doors to assign keys to (-Open main doors and -open all other doors)Thanks Chris