Sign in to follow this  
kapapilot

FSX product question

I want both the fs9 and fsx version of an aircraft. If I wait to buy the fsx version of an aircraft, will it be compatible with fs9 or will I have to buy both? or if I buy the fsx could I get a discount on the fs9 version.thanks

Im also wanting the 737 but I am not sure which one to buy if I want them for fs9 and fsx, I already have the fs9 747 and just wanted the 737 for fs9 and fsx, no buy one get one for a discount or something? also should I if there is should I wait and get the fsx or go ahead and get the fs9?

The 737 has been around for a while so there is only going to be a brand new 737 for FSX but as the B744 and MD11 is currently up front on the queue, the NGX won't be out for a while I'm guessing. Other than that, since the original NG and new NGX won't be similar in the slightest and will have about a 4 year age difference, even current users won't get any discount.Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png