Sign in to follow this  
bluemoon

Missing Gauges PMDG 747-400

Just need some help please, have recently experienced, CTD, computer freeze, etc so went to many forums and have possibly narrowed down my problem, however after deinstalling the possible offending add-on, i now recieve the following message when trying to load my PMDG 744/744F.Do i have to Uninstall then reinstall my PMDG or can i, simply overwrite.Many Thanks Carl Renshaw EGHD

Guest chris493

Was it another PMDG product? If so it may also use this gauge and if you uninstalled it it may have deleted the gauge file. Try looking for the file name mentioned in your attachment in the gauges folder in the FS9 main folder.Hope this helpsChris

No it was another well known Boeing, hopefully i will be able to work aroung the issue.Carl

I've found some PMDG747 files and a cab file in the gauges folder, however iv'e resigned myself to re-installing everything, and hopefully upgrading my system at some stage, as the more i think about it that could be where the problem lies.Many thanksCarl