Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

FSX Qantas 747-400

Hi all, I am just wondering when we are going to see a few pics of a Qantas 747-400 in FSX? I've seen plenty of other airlines, but none of Qantas yet.Thanks,

Over 90 views and not one reply??? Come on! This is the second oldest, safest, most recognised airline in the entire world and not one picture of it in FSX yet??? You've gotta be kidding me!!!

Over 150 views and not one reply? Can we please see something of Qantas in the 747-400 in FSX?

Over 200 views and still no response from the PMDG repainters. Thanks alot. Wouldn't hurt to say "we will have one soon".

Guest johan274

Personally i think alot of ppl know that quantas has the 747-400 so i shouldn't worry to much about if it will come available or not back in august 2005 when the queen was about te be released i was also asking the same question about klm because i didn't see pictures of those either but it was there when the livery's came available just my 2 cents hope this answers you're questionRegards Johan

I hear what you're saying. The reason for my being annoyed is that in a previous post some months ago I enquired about seeing this when other airlines started popping up in FSX from PMDG - except Qantas. I was told it would be done soon. Still waiting and still no reply. I wouldn't mind the wait but my post being continually ignored by PMDG repainters is something I find extremely rude.

Guest nicam

MatWhat is the difference from fs9 to fx10? really I don't think it wouldn't be any different from fs9 in terms of pictures.I'm pretty sure PMDG will be issuing the same plus probably more airlines in fsx.Michael