Sign in to follow this  
dima767

A320 update request

Hello fellow simmers and PMDG crew. I just want to get a confirmation that the development cycle for A320 is still in-progress and it hasn't been discontinued. If that is the case, I would be very glad and will start saving for my new hardware (I'm pretty sure that I have some time as obviously we would not see a release of it in 2007) :-)Thanks a lot in advance for any info regarding the Airbus family.Regards,Dmitriy.

Dmitriy,Any request for updates usually gets locked sooner or later but good luck with your question anyway. It would great to see an A320 and I am sure there are a lot of customers out there for one. Hopefully it is still on the go but don't expect a meaningful answer.Gerry

Gerry,I understand that :-) I just want to know as little as whether this project is still going.D.

Had a quick look but nothing on the PMDG website and nothing in the May update as far as I can tell. I am happy to be proved wrong.Gerry

The A320 was mentioned back in February. It is still being planned but not particularly worked on right now. PMDG is primarily concentrating on the MD11 and 747X. After those two aircraft are released, we'll probably start hearing more about the A320 and also the NGX.Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png

Guest Nickio20

Best of luck to PMDG team, it will be really interesting (and good for customers to get 3 ^^HIGH^^ quality A320s'). Nick Matveev

Guest chris493

I think that PMDG should do a family of 4 when the A320 comes round:An A318, A319, A320 and A321 as there isnt really any good ones on the go. (The A320 Pilot In Command by Wilco and Aerosoft is quite good!)

>I think that PMDG should do a family of 4 when the A320 comes>roundIIRC when the Airbus was announced, Robert did say they were doing a "family". He never mentioned exactly what that was, just that they were planning on doing a "family".Take that how you will.

Im not positive but I remember the update saying they would do A320/A330/A340 - very sweet indeed!

Tom Moretti

Intel i7-7700k @ 4.8 Ghz - MSI Z270 Gaming M5 - 16GB DDR4-3200 Gskill - Nvidia GTX1080 - Corsair H100i V2 - 500GB Samsung 960 EVO m.2 - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit