Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Sorry, Mr Allensworth, but ....

Thank you for your reply to my post regarding boycotting. However, I do not appreciate the tone of your reply although you have every right to present your point of view.Will you please be kind enough to remove me from your database as I have no further wish to participate in this, or any of Avsim's other, forums.Thank you.David

Hi David,Can not see the reason why you react like this? :-hmmmJust take a deep breath and let this pass without any further overreactions. ;-)I learned a very important lesson over the years,..and that is that this community many times think that flightsimming is conducting over our daily lifes.....And I hope that you, like me,...know that it is far from the truth. ;-)BTW, did you have to many coffees today, or....?Take care, :-waveStaffan Ahlberg - FFG

Staffan

I didn't find anything in Tom's reply that was out of line.... Saying that any site maintains a double standard is going to invite a response from those with time invested in the site. Tom and I haven't always agreed on things, but he is quick to apologize if something is perceived the wrong way. I felt his response measured and fair, considering the focus of your post. And from personal experience, having been on this forum for several years, I see nothing inconsistent with the way policies are enforced. If some threads get missed, it's only because you can't be everywhere with a limited set of resources. You can't police every thread. I for one like the return of this forum to a FS2002 focus... There's so many other forums on the site that support more intense, non-FS2002 discussions. Being a big Microlight fan, I'd hate to see anyone leave who supports flying low and slow.... Please reconsider your decision...I've felt the target of misplaced words before, but it passes...-John

Your wish is our command... Don't come back for two or three months and your account will be automatically removed.And now, before this too drones on too long, I am locking this thread.