Sign in to follow this  
Guest joeblow

737 ng airstairs

Guest joeblow

hi guys,having a problem with the airstairs on the 737.they were working fine but recently have stopped.the keyboard command of tailhook works with all other aircraft and it has me baffled.the only thing i have done recently is add a saitek throttle.if anyone can help please let me know,thanks,joe.

>hi guys,having a problem with the airstairs on the 737.they>were working fine but recently have stopped.the keyboard>command of tailhook works with all other aircraft and it has>me baffled.the only thing i have done recently is add a saitek>throttle.if anyone can help please let me know,thanks,joe.The command for the stairs is the "concorde nose up / down", not the tailhook.-John

If you change the model line in the .cfg file to have AS at the end of it (ex. WLAS), then you add stairs to the plane.

Guest joeblow

thanks guys...and love that little trick dan.

Hi all,Find below copy of part of the aircraft.cfg for the 737NG :-[fltsim.11]title=B737-600 UKRAINE AIRLINESsim=B737-600model=ASpanel=sound=texture=UKRchecklists=PMDG737NG_CHECKatc_id_color=0xffffffffatc_id=SX-ANZatc_airline=Ukraine airlinesatc_flight_number=737ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PMDGui_type=737-600 - 2D Cockpit Onlyui_variation=Ukraine International w/stairsdescription=Boeing 737-600 with CFM56-7B22 engines v 1.2\nPrecision Manuals Development Group\nwww.precisionmanuals.com \nFor use with BOEING 737: The Next Generation by PMDG \nFor Technical Support please visit www.precisionmanuals.com or email support@precisionmanuals.com \nPMDG Developer and Customer Forum available at our website. \nSounds Developed in conjunction with SkySong Soundworks \nFSUIPC Commercially Licensed from Pete Downson \nAll Artwork encoded using Digimark Technology \nFor Registration or License Questions please contact registration@precisionmanuals.com \nThank you for supporting PMDG!\nvisual_damage=1atc_heavy=0kb_reference=PMDG737NG_REF I have tried all sorts of combinations but cannot get the air stairs to show. Even to the extent of adding the airstairs.bmp to the texture file and also the model AS folder to the plane folder. I get the sound effects using CTRL+F10/F9 , but no visuals.Regards JohnT