Sign in to follow this  
Headley

Terminal procedures available at Navigraph for 737 - 744 !

i've had a quick shufti at some oz aerodrome procs...a good devt but certainly for oz procs, there's some missing (eg. ybbn has no rnav (gnss) or vor apps in the file - only the ils is included; ypph has vor and ils but the ndb and rnav (gnss) apps are awol).still - a good start for some places perhaps?!good work stefan.

Will give it a try! The database used for the procedures is apparently a real world database. So I would expect pretty good coverage.Cheers,

For sure some bugs to iron out but it will get better.Nebojsa

Ok i just download this latest Terminal procedures from Navigraph to my desktop.Now where should i extract the Files?any suggestion. Thanks, Dilip

It should be an exe-file, witch means it will search for the appropriate folder and will install the files to the correct folders.Normally there are two different folder to copy to : the sid/stars (or procedures) and the airac files.sid/stars : x:flight simulator 9PMDGSIDSTARS ...Airac : x:flight simulator 9FMCWPNavData

Dilip,Start the executable and point to your FS9 or FSX root directory. The installer will take care of the rest. (If I am not mistaken this is what the installer will tell you as well.)Hope it helps,

They do have some bugs to work out. I started at KABQ and found several problems that have been solved by Terry Yingling a long time ago: No DME arcs, the Navigraph interpretation provides the IAF and a TURN DIRECT TO the end of the arc (rather than providing an arc they just give you the first and last points on it). The missed approach procedure will always give a discontinuity error because they duplicate the holding fix. The procedure commands a TURN DIRECT TO the holding fix and then the HOLD AT the holding fix; this is a pretty easy bug to fix but it's not ready for payware.On the plus side I count 2,165 procedures that cover the globe, including China.I recommend that Navigraph users install the SIDSTARS from them, then continue to add their favorite sources such as planepath.com and my collection from either AVSIM or NavData (where I maintain the latest revisions as well.. tip: select state= United States and download since all but a few are from my collection - this will capture everything that I've done but TJSJ and RJAA).I do want to recognize the significant hurdle that they have almost overcome in translating ARINC424 data into plain-language script. Not an easy thing to do.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest NAVData

Hi Dan, thanks for your feedback.Only just for your info to the DME ARC issue. It

I'm glad you watch the forum, Richard.Let me emphasize that I appreciate the effort to develop a conversion between AIRINC424 and plain text procedures. This is no small task.May I suggest adding information to the navigraph fms data or support pages on how to provide feedback? I apologize if it is there and I missed it.

Dan Downs KCRP

Keep up the great work Richard.Nebojsa

Guest NAVData

>I'm glad you watch the forum, Richard.LOL, I must watch this forum too :-)>Let me emphasize that I appreciate the effort to develop a>conversion between AIRINC424 and plain text procedures. This>is no small task.I have needed months to realize this :-) No, it

Guest NAVData

Hi guys!Revision 4 in this cycle 0708 should be online in a few hours on the Navigraph-webpage!After fixing some small bugs, this should be the final version in this AIRAC cycle:Here is the fixed bug-list:*) fixed SPEED problem in IAP after RNW fix (ie. EHAM)*) eliminated holding discontinue in IAP (ie. EDDF, LOWW, ...)*) AF legs (DMEArcs) implemented (ie. KABQ, VRMM, ...) *) added missing IAPs without Transition (ie. KDEN, HSSS, ...) *) FS version selection for correct FS9 or FSX installation-path in the setupHave fun, and thanks to all for their help ... Rich

And thank you for your prompt support.