Sign in to follow this  
pietje

FMC problem error eham

hello I have a problem with my FMC pmdg 737.I downloaded airac 0708.install correctly.But know I have a problem.Eham gives an error.In the scratch pad is written "err in speed,line 414".Even if I install an older version of an airac,the error stays.I install the pmdg on a 64 vista version.I don't know if that givesthe problem , but any other airport is ok,as far as I can see.Is there someone familiar with this problem.regards Jeen.

Jeen,You should contact the author of that terminal procedures file. It sounds like a syntax error in that file for EHAM. You can find it under PMDGSIDSTARS Hope it helps,

If this was from Navigraph there are other errors. I had a failure with GOOY this morning with a speed error at line 151. Try downloading pic-pmdg_0608.zip from the Avsim library, open the zip and copy the procedure for EHAM and paste it into the PMDG SID/STARS folder accepting the request to overwrite. Hopefully that should do the trick.

hello, thank you for the advise,but the problem is fixed.there is a bug in line 414 in the sids and stars map of pmdg.The bug is in airac 0708 approach procedure of rnw 18c.Somewhere in the line is written,.....18c speed 150.You have to delete speed 150 and save the file.The problem is fixed afterwards.regards jeen.