Sign in to follow this  
lostmoon

Bugs

I wanted to inquire if PMDG would or has considered fixing several bugs from their latest release of the 747 (FS9) series before launching all the new tin. Namely:1. 744F: At night, with the overhead panel in view, there is a lighting anomaly that occurs when the following is replicated (from L-R): CKT BKR/OVH PANEL: Turned ON once to the RIGHT from OFF; GLARESHIELD PANEL/FLOOD: Turned ON once to the RIGHT from OFF; DOME: OFF Then, on the cabin/cargo temp switched to the right replicate the following: MAIN DECK TEMP FWD: Turn all the way to the LEFT towards "C".The lighting anomaly occurs.2. 747: FUEL USED in the FMC PROG page resets to "0" upon wheels down. That wasn't there prior to the update.3. 747: Packs are not resetting between "A" and "B" after each leg of a journey. It used to do it before the latest update.If these have been addressed previously, I am not privy to it's existence.Kindest regards,Jim

Jim,I can see your 1. problem. But am unable to see anything wrong with 2. or 3. Packs are switching in both the 744 and 744F. Tot fuel is not reset when wheels on ground.I would not hold my breath for a patch at this stage.Hope it helps,

Q-Thanks for the follow up. Are you getting the same expereince re: FMC fuel page? It is indeed an issue and never existed before the 744 release. Please... PMDG, can you fix it? Most especially the fuel anomaly. Quite impossible to record total fuel consumption after wheels down. Try it people... you'll get the same thing, if you have the latest version.Jim

"Are you getting the same expereince re: FMC fuel page?"Yes, Jim... I can't find the particular message thread, but I believe this has been discussed before, but... as Mats says, a quick fix is not likely. Probably all of PMDG's attention will be focussed on the FSX version from now on.Sorry.Q>