Sign in to follow this  
DLP084

Solution for FSINN and 747 VOR needles found!!

Hi, after the FSCopilot 1.7 installation, the VOR needles didn't work anymore. They have worked without any problems at v. 1.6 The Trouble makers are the tools(GPWS, Head Effect) which are installed by fscopilot. When you install FSINN 1.6 with that tools the needles also don't work with V 1.6. The problem is that with 1.7 you can't deselect this tools during the installation. So you have to remove the following files manually. ATTENTION: FScopilot will now create error massages at every startup that some files are missing, but I don't have seen any problems leading out of this, regarding flying online. fscopchrono.ocx fscopgpws.ocx fscopheadeffects.ocx fscopkochchart.ocx fscopmetrics.ocx fscoppressure.ocx fscoppushback.ocx fscopradio.ocx fscoptuner.ocxJan-Paul http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/6641/pmdgfsinnxu2.jpg[/img]

Good find! This drove me nuts! Like everyone else, I blammed poor PMDG (yes, Lefteris, I've been on that bandwagon!). I finally uninstalled the dog-on thing! I may consider doing this once I get back to VATSIM flying. For now, it's all about filming for the training vid! ;-)

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

Hello,You state that we should delete those files, but I think you can disable them from within the Settings submenu in FS Copilot...could that also do the trick ?Dieter

Hello Dieter, thanks for the hint. This also does the trick. Simply disable the options as follows. At next load the cessna (if 747 is already loaded) and after that the PMDG 747. Maybe you can try to reaktivate the tools after the Queen is loaded, I have seen no problems doing so. Jan-Paul http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/7411/fsinnpmdgzm6.jpg[/img]

thanks i tried this but my VOR needle still disappears after i start up FSINN Co Pilot 1.70 any other ideas to get my VOR needles back?

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest Scousefox9

>thanks i tried this but my VOR needle still disappears after>i start up FSINN Co Pilot 1.70 any other ideas to get my VOR>needles back?Yep same here... If you do the above you can get them to work if FSINN and COPILOT are installed but not currently running. If you actually have FSINN and COPILOT running, they stop working again. I can't wait for Squawkbox4 :).