Sign in to follow this  
downscc

Thanks PMDG

This is my 1,000th post in this forum and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank PMDG and the community as a whole for providing me a much needed and loved hobby. I am in partial retirement (only partially voluntary) and was looking for something to keep my mind occupied 18 months ago when I decided to try getting back into flightsim (I've used MSFS since the first wireframe monochromatic game in the early '80s). Like most of you, the default aircraft just didn't cut it and I was looking for something better when I decided to start trying the commercial add-ons... PMDG 737/747 have me hooked. I keep looking at the literature for others but haven't seen anything that compels me to try them (except there's a lot of 777 flights I'd like to try). I've really enjoyed the past 18 months, and my wife has observed that I don't complain when she spends so much time with her orchid hobby, so maybe you've also helped out in that area as well.I eagerly look forward to the FSX based products, but what I'm really excited about is new FMS based on ARINC424 standards. That's going to keep me busy for another 18 mos when that happens.Thanks all.

Dan Downs KCRP

Dan,You're certainly welcome and we thank *you* in return for your contributions with the monthly SIDSTAR files. Not many people have taken the time to learn our code to the level you have, and you've become a huge resource for people (like me) who care about having customized procedures that are more like what pilots see in the real unit as far as the pseudo waypoints and all of that. You're not the only one looking forward to the new FMC either! :D :)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Dan-It is we who are thankful that you are here. Your SIDs and STARs have brought me so much enjoyment (as I am sure they have brought countless others). From some other posts, I learned that we as a nation are indebted to you for your service as well. Here's looking forward to your next 1000!Thank-you Sir!Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Dan, I've come to think of you as one of the pillars of the community. I'm amazed to hear you got started at about the same time as I did. Whereas all my forum entries have been questions, it seem yours have all been answers: informative, reliable, and friendly. I assumed you'd been around for years. Thanks for all your help in the past. May your wife's orchids continue to flourish for many years to come.Geoff

Geoffrey Kent

DD,You are an integral part of the Flight Simulator community, thank you for your service.Jim

Guest D17S

Kicking up spray with a wingtip, swinging down the Potomac inbound to DCA is still a thrill (and with FSX, it's gonna be a super blast). That big turn over Manhattan inbound to 13L is just showing off for the friends. Then that tight Sadde6 base turn to LA's 24R with Megascenry going. I tell 'em, "This is real," as I stand on my deck and point out toward to the nightly lineup on the Civet5 arrival. "Wanta go fly it?" . . . too good to be true. Here's to the next 1000.