Sign in to follow this  

Flight Planning with ATC's

Guest JohnN

A. OVERVIEWFS2002 traffic control utilizes only one runway for departures and landings. The active direction is usually determined by selecting that which most closely heads into the wind at the time. Contrary to popular believe, the designated runways are not necessarily the longest at the field nor ones which have an ILS facility. In other words, one is never quite sure which runway will be designated the

well sir,actually you can ATC u let use the runways you want,you can even have a differnt for TO and landing.all this by the program called "afcad".download it here from the file library and read the documentation

Guest JohnN

Thanks for the response, Seba. My comments were related to FS2002 as a stock installation. I'm aware of "afcad", in fact I down loaded it some time ago, but never installed it. After looking at the "readme", the program appeared to access a lot of stuff in FS that I didn't want to get involved in.

"the program appeared to access a lot of stuff in FS that I didn't want to get involved in"man,that program is the best invention since the wheel :)but be aware,in combination with project AI there's no way to escape to becoming a flightsim spotter instead of flying :-lolregards,Sebastian