Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stanner1953

PMDG 737 Fuel Planner

Guest Stanner1953

I have downloaded the PMDG 737 Fuel Planner from the PMDG web site.I note that the fuel planner DOES NOT export the amount of calculated fuel to the aircraft, despite a message stating that the fuel amount has been exported to the aircraft. I have FS9 open, and running, with the aircraft at the gate.What am I doing incorrectly?StannerPSI am aware that in the LOAD MANAGER I can export only the payload (cargo plus passengers) weight, and not the fuel weight.

Verify you have the fuel planner executable located in the PMDG directory, and that you have the correct variant (600/700/800/900) selected. Is it reading the correct payload?Just ideas, hope it helps.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Stanner1953

It is reading the correct payload that I have entere4d using the PMDGload planner. I entered a copy of the fuel planner .exe file in the FS9PMDG folder. Now when I use the fuel planner on my desktop it loads the fuel into the aircraft. The payload I must load using the PMDG load planner. Thanks.Stanner