Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thomas2804

PMDG737 file ?

Guest Thomas2804

Hello all,A couple of months ago, I purchased the PMDG737. I had tried to install it, but it never worked. I had a panel without gauges and none of the buttons were working.I had installed the latest version of FSUIPC as I was told, I had contacted the PMDG team who tried to give me many solutions, but it never worked. So, we never knew where was the problem from.Two weeks ago, I changed my computer and I hoped it'd work (I have Vista and before I had XP). But, the file that enables me to run the installation doesn't work. I had burned it on a cd, but it doesn't work when I try to run it and it makes my computer fail.I did the same thing with PMDG747 and everything worked well.Please, can someone tell me it there is a solution. How can I get a new software that works. I have the order number that proves I had bought one, the mail adress I used when I purchased this product.I hope I won't need to pay a new one.I really thank you for your answers.Regards.Thomas Schmitt.PS : I'm sorry if my English is not perfect, but I'm French. I tried to express myself as good as possible.

Thomas,Your English is better than most! ;-)Just a shot from the hip but you might want to try installing it with regional settings in Windows set to English (US).It does however sound like a corrupt install file. Your best option is to bring this up with support@precisionmanuals.comHope it helps,