Sign in to follow this  
Guest over and out

FSUIPC not found error for PMDG - question

Guest over and out

Hi all, For no apparent reason when I start FS2004 I get an error message stating that "FSUIPC version 2.9 is not found and PMGD will not work" (this isnt the exact phrase but that's the sum of it). So when I choose "cancel", FS2004 quits to desktop. If I choose "ignore" it lets me start FS2004 but then I can not load the PMDG 737, it crashes.Here's the problem. I HAVE the latest registured version of FSUIPC, and have been running it for several months with PMDG, Active Sky, WideFS etc with no problems.The only thing I did different was load the demo version of Imagine's Charlotte Douglas Int. Airport last night, but I don't see how that would screw up the FSUIPC for PMDG planes?Any help would be great,Thnaks!!

Guest Loke

A long time ago the same thing happened to me. Do a search for "FSUIPC" or "FSUIPC.dll" and see how many you find. When I had this going, I found another FSUIPC.dll in a folder belonging to an addon program. I removed it, and the problem was solved. I discussed this with the guy behind the addon program, and he meant this was no problem. For me it solved it by deleting the extra copy anyway :+Cheers,Andrev

Guest over and out

Thanks, when I get home I'll start trouble shooting. I did search the forum and found some info, so I'll start pluggin away.

Guest over and out

The FSUIPC mod was not even in the Mod folder? The other related FSUIPC files where there though. So I just down loaded it again and placed it in the folder and that worked. I have no idea what happened to it in the first place?Anyhow, it's working now thanks!