Sign in to follow this  
Guest portla

gps

Guest portla

hello ,is it possible to install GPS ( Garmin 530 ) on 737/600 NG PMDG , using icon " I " ??and how to do ? thanks ,

>hello ,>is it possible to install GPS ( Garmin 530 ) on >737/600 NG PMDG , using icon " I " ??>and how to do ? Heavens !!!What do you want a Garmin GPS on your NG for ????Do you want to fly it like a Cessna ????In your PMDG-737 panel there is an incredible real-like Navigation Display 100 times better than any Garmin...I really don't understand it...Jose Luis

Guest portla

sorry ,but i am disappointed by this aircraft ,Vnav is catastrophic !! "top of descent" is too late on track !!climb and descent rates , are the same with apollo XI !!now I fly on manual mode !so , there is not any chronometer on the main keyboard panel !!so we can ' t read numbers on Mcp panel !!so TICAS is not operative !!using this FMC is not better than GPS ,if you have "" no sufficient fuel "" , no problem !!you can fly all over the world without landing ! and about price ! .... 50 $ !!

I don't think you took the time to learn the aircraft. Too bad, but we won't miss you.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest HeavyMetal

In the three years plus I have been flying this marvelous airplane, I have not experienced any of the "problems" you have mentioned above. It was modeled to be as close to the "REAL DEAL" as humanly possible. What more do you want? :-eek------------------------------------------------------------------Joe"It's not the fall that kills ya. It's the sudden stop at the end"http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...argo_hauler.gif

One word of caution: be careful what you say... many people on this forum are extremely passionate about this bird, and you're dissing her. ;-)If you really want to get your money's worth out of this airplane, you have to be willing to commit a good chunk of time learning the various systems. I'm sure others will agree when I say: the PMDG 737 NG is about as "real as it gets" for armchair enthusists. Personally, I can't wait for the FSX version, which will "up the realism bar" to the next level.On the other hand, if you prefer to just jump in an airplane and fly, fly away... you might be better off sticking with the out-of-the-box 737 available with FS.- Bill

- William Ruppel, CYTZ, VATSIM 816871