Sign in to follow this  
Todd Moore

Major mistake

I tried to reload my PMDG 737 series. First thing I did was to uninstall them using the uninstall utility. All of my downloads of the aircraft were removed from the directory. I now no longer have them. How do I go about getting new copies?

Try a search on your computer for "PMDG_737_THE_NEXT_GENERATION.ZIP" which shouldn't have been erased by the uninstall utility. This is the original distribution file I have from PMDG for my installation. Just for insurance, I always keep the original downloaded install file or utility separate from the directory where all the runtime files go... Failing this, try emailing PMDG support with your name and so on and they'll advise you on how to proceed.Good luck.

Dan Downs KCRP

Nameless-Please note also that we require users to sign their name to posts in this forum.We cannot help you until you do.(Generally we simply delete posts that do not comply... So please don't make me use the delete button on you!)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

The problem is that I moved all my PMDG files into one folder. This has never happened before that when I ran the erase utility, it erased ALL the files in that folder. I have the old files still on the old computer, but that will be a pain in the butt to drag it back out, hook it back up to the network and download them again. If I have to, I'll do it, but I would rather be able to have another download of the most up to date versions from the PMDG site if at all possible.

Todd,Unfortunately we stopped offering unlimited redownloads of our products almost two years ago. Your best bet would be to get a small USB thumb drive (they're really cheap now) or maybe burn a CD of the stuff from the old computer so you can take it back over to your sim machine.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest sunbear

It sometimes pays to wait for the CD version and then you don't have to worry about deleting any file.Regards,jack