Sign in to follow this  
downscc

SIDSTARS Cycle 0709 Collection Available

My collection of 62 US locations for Cycle 0709 (30Aug-27Sep) is now available in the AVSIM FS2004-Flight Plans library. I will also have new updates uploaded to NavData within two days.Procedures based on FAA Digital Aeronautical Information CDROM and Digital Terminal Procedure Publications. This collection includes 62 locations (+ indicates added since last cycle): KABQ KATL KAUS KBNA KBOS +KBUF KBUR KBWI KCLE KCLT KCMH KCVG KDAL KDCA KDEN KDFW KDTW KEWR KFLL KGEG KHOU KIAD KIAH KIND KJFK KLAS KLAX KLGA KMCI KMCO KMDW KMEM KMIA KMSP KMSY KOAK KONT KORD KPBI KPDX KPHL KPHX KPIT KPVD KRDU KRNO KSAN KSAT KSDF KSEA KSFO KSJC KSLC KSMF KSNA KSTL KTPA KTUS PANC PHNL +PHOG TJSJ. This cylce introduces new RNP approaches at five locations, new STARs at three locations and new SIDs at two locations, in addition to many revisions to existing procedures. New locations added to the Collection this cycle include KBUF and KPHOG. NOTE: AIRAC 0709 required for KORD due to runway renumbering.

Dan Downs KCRP

I guess NavData is no longer accepting uploads of SIDSTARs for PMDG procedures... couldn't select this option today on the upload page. Unless this is a temporary glitch, my work will be available in only the AVSIM library.The current update is filename: cycle_0709_sidstars.zip

Dan Downs KCRP

Richard Stefan has confirmed that he has deactivated the AIO and uploads for types available with the AIRAC data due to a business agreement with Navigraph.Therefore, my SIDSTAR procedures will only be available from the AVSIM library.Here's a tip for finding the latest procedures in the library: Use the EXTENDED SEARCH feature for author = dan downs then sort the result by date. This will show you the very latest files. I keep busy between cycle release dates by either adding locations (probably won't be many new ones unless requested) or updating existing procedures (my own Continious Improvement Program).In most cases, the current files are only the last Cycle Collection and the files uploaded since the Cycle (except RJAA which I'm not updating because it's based on a specific scenery from Overland Japan).

Dan Downs KCRP