Sign in to follow this  
rgamurot

01SEP07: So What Happens Next? (Repost)

My apoligies to those who replied to the original thread. Was attemtping to edit my post and apparently deleted the entire thread. Regards Paul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Great news to hear! Thank you so much for the work you and the rest of the PMDG team are doing. I can't wait to see the finished product!Best Regards!

Daniel Walton

MD-11 for FS9, these are very very good news indeed!! A million thanks!Roland

Great news fellows,Can't wait to see a few more screenies of the MD, especially the VC and I am getting my credit card all buffed up and lookin' nice. Hope you'll have an option to pay via PayPal.Thanks a bunch,

\Robert Hamlich/

Gents-(Yes- this is directed at you guys...)I've seen a few posts (in the thread that Paul accidentally removed for us) complaining that we are not releasing a product today. I'm not certain where that frustration comes from, given that I stated quite clearly in the earlier thread from August:"Just to keep you from getting OVER excited- we are NOT releasing a product on 01SEP... But we might be shortly afterward."When we tell you point-certain that we are not releasing something- you can believe us. ;-)I hope the rest of the news is good for you!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest db76

I just wanted to say thank you!!! I look forward once again to the FS9 release of the MD-11. This news is most appreciated!David

I hope the new 737NG will be released for FS9 as well. That would be the biggest news for me personally. Let's hope it makes it into FS9.Jon

Randy,Many congratulations on the announcement re B747-400X!Looking forward very much to its availability,Regards, Richard McDonald Woods STV1078

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Guest ToMy Li

We are with you Mr. Randazzo and Team, but make those wonderful upcoming aircrafts fully compatible for FS9 version, thank you!:-hah

Thank you so much for the FS9/FSX dual compatibility. Although I was having trouble as well, I was more than willing to make the transition just for the B747X and MD-11. But now that the MD-11 and POSSIBLY the NGX will be for both, I think I can push upgrading back several months! Something must've really happened for you guys to turn around and make these decisions though.Thanks for the unbelieveable amount of work you guys put in for our benefit! You guys are the best! Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png

Guest mrkgr

Hello, It's nice to hear that one of the most respected develloper is moving along and makes new and most wanted aircrafts. May I ask if the Airbus project is still on?Thanks,Marinos KlourasAthens, Greece

Guest ToMy Li

What's on about AIRBUS 32X? Does it will be compatible with FS9 too? Thanks for reply!

I'm very glad to hear that you will be supporting FS9 for the MD-11 and 737NG (hopefully, at least, for the 737). I enjoy the PMDG aircraft very much, and have no intention of going over to FSX from FS9.DJ