Sign in to follow this  
rgamurot

01SEP07: So What Happens Next? (Repost)

Guest fjshepherd

At long last...Hallelujah!

Hi Robert,Great news re 747-400X. The suspense is getting to me!Will 747-400X use the FSX flight plan XML (*.pln) files?Thanks for all the hard work,

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Guest JDiaz

Great news guys, some awesome products on the horizon, glad to see PMDG always on top of the game as always.Really looking forward to some short haul hops on that 737, let's hope it's out sooner then later.-Jason

Guest blackswan

Wise decision PMDG, thank you!regards,Tobias Niederhauser

I would not count on it. PMDG has put a lot into both a FS9 and FSX product. I really don't see a $10 safety net or a FREE one. The guys at PMDG have to feel a reward for their hard work so if anything I image we might see a $25/$30 upgrade price.

I really take offense with the FSUX crack. There are many people involved with FSX and we are happy with it. There are also people here that have spent a lot of time and effort to bring us FSX and FSX related addons. You never know if someone here works for ACES(Microsoft) or are another of the many third party developers. For one I am quite happy with FSX and will not buy any more addons for FS9. All I ask Leo is to show some respect to a lot of people that put a lot of time, love, hard work, and effort into FSX.

Guest threedeltamax

Hey, I initially was quite happy with future products being FSX only. I can understand the decision to support both platforms was one that was not taken lightly, but I am glad you made it to benefit everyone. After the B737/B747/MD-11 is release, will that be the end of the dual-platform commonality? Will we have to buy the FS9/FS10 versions seperately?

>Liam,>>We're still in the middle of testing so I can't really say>anything definitive - performance is obviously a concern and>we're doing what we can to squeeze what we can out of it. FSX>SP2 will likely give us another boost.Phil Taylor says that SP2 is not about performance save for anyone using DX10 (which requires Vista and a DX10 card).We've got 9 days left in September...

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

>>Liam,>>>>We're still in the middle of testing so I can't really say>>anything definitive - performance is obviously a concern and>>we're doing what we can to squeeze what we can out of it. >FSX>>SP2 will likely give us another boost.>>Phil Taylor says that SP2 is not about performance save for>anyone using DX10 (which requires Vista and a DX10 card).>>We've got 9 days left in September...So SP2 will be geared toward those of us still on XP and slightly older systems?Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png

Guest pierre974

FS9 is not dead, but it's the beginning of the end !

Robert!!!September is running to its end!Where is the 747??!!!I've been using FSX for awile but deafault planes are... :-hang Please do something!!!CiaoNick

Guest flightgamer

Thats good news, im a NG guy, so that is nice to hear....however, are you guys going to just convert current NG files to FSX compatibility????? or are you guys gonna be able to maybe modify or make better some of the more advanced logic systems like LNAV, VNAV, FMC Cost Index Logic etc.....just wondering, current NG VNAV works fine, just be nice if you guys would be able to go through the "fur with a fine toothed comb" to check for any hitches....oh well, either way im gonna purchase it LOL, so, just curious :D