Sign in to follow this  
ChuckB

MD-11 Screenshots

Very cool!What happened to the announcement thread tho? EDIT- I see it's been reposted.Also what's with the Moomins? One of my fav books as a kid was Comet in Moominland!!!!Cheers,Paul

Guest Ken_Verga

soon-to-be favorite airliner for FS9 and FSX?

Guest Marc Harrington

It was one of two special liveries featuring the Moomins that Finnair painted last year. They are very popular in Japan and the Asia routes are one of Finnair's most important business sectors. However, the plane shown has since been repainted with Santa Clause on it. Cheers!

Guest Marc Harrington

Unless he was implying it won't be his favorite... which is fine too. ;)It's a great plane though! :)Cheers,

@Marc, what's the Registration of the KLM Repaint? Here is a list of the aircraft Regs: PH-KCA Amy Johnson PH-KCB Maria Montessori PH-KCC Marie Curie PH-KCD Florence Nightingale PH-KCE Audrey Hepburn PH-KCF Annie Romein PH-KCG Maria Callas PH-KCH Anna Pavlova PH-KCI Mother Theresa PH-KCK Ingrid Bergman Jan-Paul

Guest Marc Harrington

It's Audrey Hepburn... -KCE

Guest Tom C.

>It's Audrey Hepburn... -KCE>>I see it has the new logo under the cockpit windows too.My weekend was made this morning when I read the original post.My (hopefully) year will be made as soon as this is released.Chomping at the bit already looking up any relevant details or tutorials so I can get up to speed early.Guess I'll be watching the Martinair MD-11 dvd over and over again soon.Thanks for this great news and shots.Edit; I hope there's a UPS on the way too?Edit again; btw is it going to be a PAX version only and Freighter version later ala 747 or all in one?I realise its way too early to be asking this kind of question, just curious.

Guest sunbear

Mark,Great shots. Any chance we can get some 'office-shots'?? :)Regards,jack

Jack-Later- when we finish the VC/2D merge... (I mentioned that in the other thread...)Shouldn't be too much longer before those arrive...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Tom,you'll get both in one, Freighter and PAX.Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

OMG!!! Is this FS9?Thx PMDG :)Can't wait.

Thanks Marc,The Moomins took me back quite a few years! I didn't know they were still around/published/popular, but I still have my books!MD11 looking good.... It's a shame ( sort of ) that KLM used to bring them into my local ( SPIM ) but now it's a 777 direct to EHAM. So it's no more MD11 for me ( real world ). I used to fly AA MD11's a lot on both trans Atlantic and trans Pacific routes... even took one out of SDQ to Kennedy once...Apart from KLM who else are using them on PAX routes nowadays?Cheers,Paul

Guest Tom C.

>Tom,>>you'll get both in one, Freighter and PAX.>>Regards,>MarkusWooot!!Even better news now.Thanks for that answer Markus, I honestly thought I'd be told wait until more is known about the package.