Sign in to follow this  
ChuckB

MD-11 Screenshots

Hi name appears within the banner at the bottom of the message. Kreg Earhart... Does it have to appear as a separate line as well?Whoops.... you were referring to a guy further up the list...apologies

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I didn't read all 29 previous posts, so please forgive me if this question has already been asked. Were these screenshots from FSX or FS9?Thanks,

Guest bmueller

Hi Marc,I think there is a critical design error of the tail engine if I see the first screnshot. The tail engine is located pretty much on rear in the statibizer tube so from that perspective you defenately cannot see the engine N1 fan.I prepared an image to show what I am referring to as pictures say more than thosand words. I hope you guys will fix that for the final release. :-)http://people.freenet.de/BodoM/PMDG_MD-11_error.jpg_________________________Best Regards,Bodo M

Well i must say i was very suprise when i signed in this morning!!What can i say except WOW!!! She looks very impressive, congratulations to you all at PMDG!!I am looking forward to the MD11!May i ask a few questions?Will the FSX version contain both the freighter and passenger version or does one have to purchase them seperately??Any chance of a few freighter screenies?:-)I am looking forward to seeing a lot more of the MD11 over the next few weeks, hopefully she won't disappear into the sunset for too long this time:-)RegardsJames

>Will the FSX version contain both the freighter and passenger>version or does one have to purchase them seperately??Both will be released together.

Mark/Pete-Yahhhhhhhoooooooo! Can't wait to see the Speedbird version- THANKS!!!I have got to start reading the stuff (MD-11 data) I was sent about a month ago. I shelved it as it seemed so far away in the FSX incarnation. BTW- the Martinair DVD seems to be well done (from prior comments). I have the ITVV Virgin Atlantic Video and am getting the Concorde one next- it the Martinair one worth ordering?Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Bodo,Don't worry, Vin is already aware of that, but thanks anyway!Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

>Nameless->>You have nearly 3,000 posts in the AVSim forums... You should>know as well as anyone that the PMDG forum requires users to>sign their name. >>Please don't make me start up my delete key for you... Help>set the example for all the newer guys, will you? :-)>>polat,and will you make them textureable now? :-hah

Guest montresor

I love this plane.Great plane and great job.Montresor

Guest M-Sauce

I love anything that PMDG puts out. It really is looking great guys, keep up the good work.Question, is it gonna be as tricky to land as the real one? Better make a lot of FedEx repaints so I can retire them early as quickly as they do...By the way, I'm really looking forward to the NG. I still use the current 73NG with the HGS modification on a regular basis. Any chance you guys can incorporate a HUD view into one of the panel switcher buttons? Or, at least leve it as it currently is and I will find a way of modifying it as well. I'll be honest, the HUD has spoiled me and I can't think of the last time I made a main-panel landing.The VNAV and FMS does seem to work better on the 400, but it still does the job on the NG.Mariano

HUD and stuff like the BBJ version etc are stuff we plan to include in the new version yeah.(Addition by Lefteris: )Just please keep in mind that individual features for upcoming products are NOT set in stone and CAN and WILL change by the time we're ready to release. SOME items do get pulled, unfortunately, as time is crucial when we come close to releasing.Thanks for the understanding!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com