Sign in to follow this  
ChuckB

MD-11 Screenshots

Guest samrec

some one please quick, get the drool mops ready.Great shots and great work guys. This is gonna be one dual package I can't wait to get my hands on.cheers

Guest andyman

Looks great... Happy about the FS9 release. :D

Guest iflyc77

Woah-woah-wee-waaaa!!!

Guest iflyc77

Ya I am looking forward to the FedEx texture as well, as it will be the only one I fly. (Beside KLM for EHAM-TNCM :D)

Thanks PMDG team, you've made my year!FSX for me? Not quite yet!ChuckC-130E/H/H1 Flight EngineerDyess AFB, TXAMD 64 4000+ASUS A8V Deluxe 2.0 gig DDR400 Corsair TwinX 3200XLC2ProWD 120 gig HDDWD 80 gig HDDTwin WD 160 gig SATA HDDsSB Audigy 2GeForce 7800GS OC 256CH Products USB Yoke, Pedals, Throttle QuadWindows XP Pro SP2

Guest flightgamer

Well, i must say, ive never been big on the MD-11, i do love the cockpit, and the range, just never been a big fan, but if i were, this would be a big alkalies heel for me.... it would be a must buy :D

I had written off PMDG from my future add-on purchases with a lot of regret due to the fact that FS9 was to be forgotten for the MD11 and subsequent releases, we are now back in business and with pleasure (including your forthcoming 737 version 2).And by the way Marcus, now is the time to make sure the "painter-in-chief" does fulfil your promise to get our beloved but defunct Swissair liveries!!! Congratulations to Robert for a wise decision!

Well, just have to compliment PMDG on the decision in making the MD-11 for the two platforms FS9 and FSX.At this point, and as someone said it here before I shall be buying as well the FS9 platform MD11, ever since it's going to be available, it takes a lot of effort to make it for both fs but, in the end, it's good and wisely decided, PMDG is going to get more income on this decision and therefore it will have the good will and encouragement to keep producing great FS-addons for our flight simulator, hum, buy the way, it could be nice to have a "L-1011-TRISTAR" from PMDG, yes it's an old aircraft, but still I see a lot of simmer flying it, but that is just an idea, never the less, L-1011 according to it's history, it's one of the most safest airframes ever build, not one incident due to technical failures is to be blamed. but ok, those are just my thoughts ;) Keep up the good work, and keep up with happy customers regards,Luis Areal

Well, for all of us patiently waiting (and those of use who aren't), here's a nice picture I took at Honolulu.CIMG2820.jpgCan't wait to fly this route in FS! Great work PMDG. I had another look at the panel shots and I'm getting antsy again.Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png

>Leffe - What MD11? >>GerryHi Gerry,Leffe means the FS9 version of the mighty MD-11 from PMDG. This is great news for all of us FS9 users. :-)

Staffan[/font size]

http://www.scandicair.com/images/fs9_pilots_club.gifFlightsimmer since 1987Dell Dimension 4600 P4/2.8 at 3.0 Ghz, 1024 Mb DDR333 Dual channel memory (2x256,1x512)AGP 256 Mb ATI Radeon X850 Pro ViVo flashed to a X850 XT PE, Omega 2.6.87 (CAT 5.12)DirectX 9.0c, W XP Home with SP2, E171FPb Flat panel monitor 17"370Gb HD (120 GB Maxtor, 250GB Samsung) 7200rpm ATA, Lacie 250Gb Extern HDBlogg: http://blogg.passagen.se/primeaviFiles: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+View

Staffan

Hi,I was just wondering if we can expect a small update or a few more screenshots it been a while since we heard anything. Although i understand everyone is concentrating on the B744X.I look forward to seeing both,Keep up the good work team, i for one am jolly grateful for all your hard work and the whole customer friendly PMDG experience,Regards,James