Sign in to follow this  
Guest JoG

Change keyboardsettings

Guest JoG

As a pride owner of a brand new MCP737 from opencockpits, I want to adjust the script to make it function with the PMDG 737-800.According to the script, I downloaded from the site of opencockpits, I have to adjust the keyboardsettings of PMDG.BUT ... I'm not able to change the keyboard settings in FS - PMDG -> GENERAL ... I can put in 3 commands, but not 4 --> e.g. EFIS Press ND Mode CTR = Ctrl+Shift+Tab+F12 (I'm not able to get F12 in). I can push Ctrl+Shift+Tab+... (but no 4th parameter)Hope to get a sollution for this problem.Greetz,

Guest robfather

This should be possible. I have several 4 commands including Ctrl+Shift+Tab+F12 for an EFIS command. Not sure what type of keyboard you have but I have one that allows me to use two functions with each F key - enhance and standard - so you have to make sure it is set to "standard" key to enter F12.Rob

Guest JoG

Don't find that possibility on my system.Getting desperate.

Guest JoG

Hi,Does somebody now what may cause this problem?Perhaps I can do it manually?As the keyboard assignments are stored in the "737Kbd.ini" file, it has to be possible to adjust them over there.I understand a part of these settingse.g.: MCP Press SPD=2,77,6 = Ctrl+MNone 0x00Tab: 0x01CTRL 0x02SHIFT 0x04So the first digit is the TAB, CTRL, SHIFT or a combinationSHIFT+TAB = 5CTRL+SHIFT+TAB = 7The second digit has got to be the key code.Question Where can I find these codes?The third digit seems to be the number of the key combination???Question are this standard assignments?I hope someone can help me with this.Many Thx in advance

Guest JoG

Ok,after a lot of research I did it myself as described above.At the end, the MCP is working fine.