Sign in to follow this  
FlyinMisfit

747 X cockpit

hi PMDG Captains,will there be new cockpit textures for the 747 (especially for the VC)? just curious. i understand if you can't comment on that at this time. happy flyin, Tim Wheeler

I'm also curious on this but I wouldn't say anything is wrong, just that the level of detail could be improved in certain areas like the breaker panel behind the main overhead. I just want to know if the "eye line" would be included. Also, can the VC eye hight be defaulted to the eye line? Unless it already is. I have no idea.eye-line.jpgRyan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png

hi Ryan,nothing "wrong" with the textures. after seeing the MD-11's VC i felt the 747 had some room for improvement. iow's, the MD-11's VC textures look more realistic - imho, of course. haven't seen any 2D shots yet. btw, i'm not bashing any PMDG products at all here. just expressing an opinion. happy flyin, fm

>I'm also curious on this but I wouldn't say anything is>wrong, just that the level of detail could be improved in>certain areas like the breaker panel behind the main overhead.> I just want to know if the "eye line" would be included. >Also, can the VC eye hight be defaulted to the eye line? >Unless it already is. I have no idea.>>eye-line.jpg>>Ryan Gamurot>Lucky to live Hawai'i>>http://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.pngAha, the Virgin ITVV DVD with Alan Carter and the sadly deceased John Cullen in the jump seat.I think this DVD is simply the best.

Dave Taylor gb.png

>I think this DVD is simply the best.I honestly can't decide if I like the Martinair MD-11 or Virgin ITVV 747 video better. I go back and forth depending on my mood or the time of day. heheRight now I'm in the middle of watching the 747 video so it's probably my favorite, but I'm sure once the MD-11 is released, I'll be watching that one all the time.

Guest Jeroen November

About the textures...There's still one glitch in the 2D throttle quadrant. At night when back lighting is on not all textures of the quadrant are displayed as posted a whole while back on this forum.Greets,Jeroen

Guest cfm56

Hello to all, Would it be too much to ask for another night lighting mode to add to the ones that are already there? Maybe one that has that light to dark effect as u move from the top of the MCP to the bottom pedestal.Gideon

I believe it was a boating accident Ryan.

Dave Taylor gb.png