Sign in to follow this  
Guest andre69

Extended download

Guest andre69

This message is for PMDG Customer support, so far I made 3 requests to redownload the B737 600/700, maybe I do something wrong, I never received any word, in this case please give me the procedure to ensure that my request be considered.Thanks in advanceAndre Pharand (andre69)

Guest andre69

Good morning Thomas, thanks for your help I must say that I tried them all and I still can`t get in touch with anybody at PMDG, but does not matter I will never do business again with them. Thanks againAndre

Andre,If you didn't receive the automated email response from us after you sent in an email, then nothing we've sent to you is getting through due to ISP spam blocking on your end. This happens occasionally and there's nothing we can do about it.Email me personally at rmaziarz@precisionmanuals.com with the details of your redownload order and I'll make sure support sees it.Please do note too that last Friday through yesterday was the Labor Day weekend holiday in the US and most of our team was not working. No one is ignoring you.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com