Sign in to follow this  
ahaka

747X flight model update

Hello,As I understand the system logic/functionality will not be changed from the latest FS9 version, but will the flight model (not the visual one but the one we actually fly) be updated/adjusted for more realistic flying? Or is it the same as in FS9, which maybe already is realistic enough?Best regards

There have been adjustments to account for changes ACES made between FS9 and FSX, but I'm not aware of anything else. It's already pretty good :)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest AJ

How about the ground friction issue while taxiing? Is that any better in FSX, or the same?Secondly do we still have the same issue regarding bitumous/macadam runway surfaces not being compatible with the plane?Thanks,Andrew

Andrew,Don't quote me on this but I do believe the ground friction was addressed at least partially in FSX. I know they tried to fix the lateral problems where it felt like you were sliding on ice or fishtailing while trying to turn at higher speeds on the ground...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I have heard that it was fixed completely. Should be interesting to see how well the bird taxis now.

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

Guest WEA-JHD

I am very curious on how the Wing flex on the 747 in FSX will be, i understand that it probably won't be exactly like the real world counterpart. The wng flex in FS9 is allready incredible! Can't wait to see what the FSX version will bring :)RegardsJan