Sign in to follow this  
Guest tomeraflalo

PMDG - 744 WingViews

Guest tomeraflalo

Hello guysI just purchased the IGFLY Software called W&Fi just made a flight for try the w&f optins and i didnt find the buttons that i should press to get wingview on the 744 of pmdg.Regards Tomer

Tomer,You have to read the manual witch came with W&F. There are only 6 pages.As Ryan said there is no such "press a button for a wing view".You have to maneuver yourself (the camera view) in the right position with the arrow-keys and a combination of [Ctrl]+mouse movement to get any view you want - like wing views.

In FSX, you can right-click your mouse and select different wing views on both sides of most aircraft and I believe this will be available on the PMDG 747-400 in FSX if I remember correctly. It's not possible in FS9 unless you use a program like Active Camera to manouver point of view in spot view to be over the wing I think.

Guest tomeraflalo

Tnx gyus.helped me very much