Sign in to follow this  
Guest DominikMaas

release MD-11

Guest DominikMaas

is there an estimated release date for the MD-11?

Guest MauiHawk

>is there an estimated release date for the MD-11?I see you are new. Lesson #1: Don't ask PMDG about release dates.A minor miracle did occur a couple weeks ago, however. In the Sept 1 update at the top, they offered a target of this month for the FSX 747 and said of the MD-11 that they were "few months away". That is the most I think you will ever be able to hope for in terms of release dates from PMDG who's standard release date is "when its done".Steve Kurth

Alex, Gerry,I see... as if the long development time was done on purpose... thanks guys, really nice of you to say...Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

>Me too Alex - 3 years sounds about right>>GerryI think you are confused. PMDG isnt the same company that put out an amazing 767, and keeps claiming they are going to release a 757 for FS9. opppps. I mean FSX, or is it FSXV. Atleast we will see the MD-11 soon, and have seen screenshots to know that it does exist.Jonathan

jonathan,Agreed - it isn' the same. The release of the 757 with the other company does not atract all that much heat and debate does it? I wonder why? Is it because the word "soon" has become so elastic here?Gerry

>jonathan,>>Agreed - it isn' the same. The release of the 757 with the>other company does not atract all that much heat and debate>does it? I wonder why? Is it because the word "soon" has>become so elastic here?>>GerryI can see that you haven't been reading their forum..............!!

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest DominikMaas

thanks to everybody for the information!i really hope you are not right with the three more years!there would even be a better chance for me to find a job inthe Md-11 cockpit than fly it in FS9 :-)!so we all have to hope and prey!Dominik

Guest MauiHawk

>I see... as if the long development time was done on>purpose... thanks guys, really nice of you to say...Business isn't always "nice". From my perspective, I don't find it "nice" that you are charging in Euros. Steve Kurth

>>I see... as if the long development time was done on>>purpose... thanks guys, really nice of you to say...>>Business isn't always "nice". From my perspective, I don't>find it "nice" that you are charging in Euros. >>Steve KurthAnd it would be different if we charged the equivalent dollar amount how exactly? We raised our prices, it unfortunately happens. I don't see how you can attribute a moral quality of "nice" or not to setting a price for computer entertainment software.I thought we were past these comments months ago when the switch happened...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest MauiHawk

>And it would be different if we charged the equivalent dollar>amount how exactly? Because it wouldn't have the appearance that you were attempting to decieve anybody.Steve Kurth.

That's a pretty bold accusation, considering that it comes from someone who's not privy to internal workings of PMDG. We're not out to deceive anybody. The explanations have been given time and again in the past. Please don't troll here - this subject has made its course, no?

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

>>Because it wouldn't have the appearance that you were>attempting to decieve anybody.>>Steve Kurth.This is imo a completely ridiculous accusation. PMDG deliver top products, maybe the best of the market. Their products are worth every penny whether it is in dollars or euroes. Their prices are visible to everybody - so how can you say that they trying to deceive people ???It almost borders on defamation - to say something like this