Sign in to follow this  
Guest Totalbeginner

PMDG 744 - Something wrong please help!!!

Guest Totalbeginner

I've just purchased a new PC in order to improve performance, but it's running worse than it was on my old system.When I first load up the A/C I have 35 FPS, excellent! When I program a route into the FMC it reduces to 3, Aghhhh!!! What is causing this, it just can't seem to handle any kind of route, no matter how long??My second problem is, that the FD and the Autopilot always track 10 degrees to the left in any of the lateral NAV modes (LOC LNAV). With the ND set to APP, the AP manouevers so that the CDI isn't centred but the FD shows that it's correct. It never used to do this on my old system, and it makes an autoland impossible-the aircraft will always end up on the grass. What's gone wrong, please help!!Martin Neep

Guest Totalbeginner

I could really use some help on this! I've trieed absolutely everything and the AP is still tracking 10deg left of the localizer. Why?

Sorry if you expected a solution in an answer, I can't point you right into the problem.Maybe you should check Windows' decimal settings.Also, might be a silly approach but, do you have any kind of antivirus program, port blocking, scanning, anti-cookie God-knows-what programs running in the background?Have you tried to run FS with FS-autostart? It's a nice program that shuts down all unnecessary processes of your PC when you start FS. You can find it here in Avsim library.Not much else comes up..Cheers,

Hi Martin,What are the specs of the new machine? You want to make sure you have all your drivers totally up to date. Not just video but also stuff like motherboard chipset, CPU etc...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Totalbeginner

Hi everyone,This is quite strange. I uninstalled MSFS and QOTS, then re-installed them and now it's working fine. I'm not sure what the problem was, but before, it was taking nearly 5 minutes just to read the AIRAC database.Now it's running perfectly and I'm getting 48FPS, which is fantastic!Martin Neep