Sign in to follow this  
atrdriver

PMDG 747-400 Not Tracking FSBuild Flight Plans

Hi again Terry.Got the info you sent as an attachment, I will fly it maybe 2 times with your flightplan and report back here knowing now I have a few days to do it in as you are away doing the real good stuffregtardsJohn Calleja

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Hi TerryThese are my findingsTest Enter the route in this format into fsbuild 2.3KLAS DCT FUZZY J110 CZQ IVIPY MOD GROAN LOCKE UPEND KSFOEnter all the data manually into the fmc (used jetway entry for J110)Fly route.Results:Upend for rw28R at KSFO seems very strange to me as Upend is

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

>Hi Terry>>These are my findings>Test >Enter the route in this format into fsbuild 2.3>KLAS DCT FUZZY J110 CZQ IVIPY MOD GROAN LOCKE UPEND KSFO>Enter all the data manually into the fmc (used jetway entry>for J110)>Fly route.>Results:>Upend for rw28R at KSFO seems very strange to me as Upend is>

Hi Terryjust to say I hacve read your reply and wait for your test findings. I would suggest not uninstalling and re installing 747 just yet, unlikely its a problem with the plane, just need to run more tests. Keep me informed.regardsJohn Calleja

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg