Sign in to follow this  
Guest reddgum

Need Help!!

Guest reddgum

Hello fellow pmdg drivers, my first time posting here, hopefully someone can give a quick word on what to do. I sent an email to support a few days ago explaining my need to revalidate the queen (I may have used up all of my reinstalls because the installer shuts downas soon as i hit validate) As it turns out, my hard drive is now dead (thankfully i have the queen backed up on cd) but I just wanna be sure I know what to do when i get my system back up...thanks in advancegidel warde

Guest HARthemightypirate

Gidel,Did you have a notification that PMDG has received the email.If not, check your spam box.And mostly it takes 24 to 48 hours for the team to respond to a message.They have other things to do too.Greetz,Ronald

Guest reddgum

Thanks for your posst Ronald,I believe it was saturday or sunday i emailed but nothing yet in either boxes except for the password reminder that i requested - and that went straight to the inbox. In any event I guess ill just keep on waiting. From the looks of other posts it seems like they frequent here alot so maybe they can hit th e hammer with a nail right here in the forums...gidel