Sign in to follow this  
Ultrasweatproof

Problem with 747...

Hello. Through process of elimination, Ive come to believe that the PMDG 747 is causing a problem I'd like to stop. I noticed that useing all of my other addons such as scenery, AI traffic, CLS aircraft etc, flight simulator is fine. I install the queen, and everything appears alright maybe for a couple of minutes or several hours and then suddenly my FS toolbar on top disappears and a black bar on the bottom of the screen, about a centimeter thick shows up. If I hit Alt or try and exit FS, it freezes. Any help would be appreciated. This problem has been going on for awhile and Id really like to be able to enjoy this fantastic product completely. Thanks. -Garin

Garin,I seriously doubt the 747 is the root cause of this - we'd be seeing tons of reports of it if it was, and I think this is only the 2nd or 3rd time I've heard of this issue.The first thing I'd try is updating all of your hardware drivers to the latest version, then try running FS with only the default video card settings (ie no AA/AF etc). If it works from there, then start reenabling features until the problem comes back or, hopefully, you're able to reenable everything without it popping up again.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest flightgamer

Hello,This is NOT a Queen issue, go uninstall your original Drivers for your Motherboard and Video Card, then get the new ones, restart, then start it up, that WILL fix it.... Happy flying.