Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

Qantas 747-400X

Hi all, I was just wondering if it's possible for one of the repainters to provide us with a screenshot (or two) of PMDG's 747-400X in Qantas colours? It would be nice to see as other major airlines have been done - except Qantas.Hoping someone can finally do this for us Qantas fans in Australia.Thanks,

Unbelievable - 12 hours and not a single response or any pictures. I would've thought that Qantas would be one of the first airlines to have screenshots posted of the PMDG 747-400X given that it's the world's second-oldest airline and one of the most well-known of all!

Guest raymondt

>Unbelievable - 12 hours and not a single response or any>pictures. I would've thought that Qantas would be one of the>first airlines to have screenshots posted of the PMDG 747-400X>given that it's the world's second-oldest airline and one of>the most well-known of all!Matt,When somebody is from Oz, then indeed Qantas is one of the mos well-known airlines. I'm from the netherlands, for me KLM is in that category (and ceirtanly not Qantas). Anyway, you know just as good as me that there are not many people who have the 74X, and there maybe isn't even a Qantas repaint yet. So just sit back and wait... it will come when it comes. Cheers,Raymond

Guest A32X

I thought I read that Qantas was not going to be part of the initial release and might be done later.Paul

Quantas?? Never heard of it. Which country is it from? Qatar?Regards.Q>P.S. Your patriotism is acknowledged, but it's a big world out there ;)

I'd be seriously suprised if there is very many people in the airline industry who have never heard of Qantas. It's been around since November of 1920, started international services in February of 1935, started flying to San Francisco in 1954, introduced the jumbo jet in 1971, established a world distance record for commercial jets when it flew its first Boeing 747-400 non stop 18,001km from London to Sydney in 20 hours nine minutes and five seconds and is now the second oldest airline in the world still in its original form. Not many airlines around today can lay claim to having such an influence on the airline industry as Qantas has in its almost 90 years of operation.

I'm eager to see a Qantas repaint too. I don't fly for that airline too often but it's still a very nice paint job. Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.pngP.S. This is something that's always bothered me. Since Qantas isn't spelled with a 'qu', is it still pronounced 'quantas' or is it 'kantas'?

"I don't fly for that airline too often but it's still a very nice paint job."....but soon to be replaced with a slightly different one. Maybe we should wait for the newer version?Qantas is pronounced kwantas (at least where I come from).Cheers.Q>YSSY