Sign in to follow this  
downscc

Cycle 0710 SIDSTAR Collection

AVSIM FS2004-Flight Plans library file name cycle_0710_sidstars.zip with 62 US locations. FAA had few changes but this collection includes the latest work I've done at KJFK, KLAX & KSEA. If anyone has a favorite US (incldg territories) location that they'd like added to the collection just let me know. Happy contrails.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest flightgamer

Mr. Downsive seen your work on AVSim, and i want to thank you for your contributions to the library.... i am downloading it now ;-)

Hi DownsCan you please add a KLGB, Long Beach, Calif. I really appreciate your work on this. Thanks,Dilip

Hmm.. STARs would be easy to pickup since they are similar to KSNA next door. I notice Jet Blue flies A320s and Alaska Air mostly MD83, but I found one of their 737's going in their so sure... give me a couple of days tho.

Dan Downs KCRP

Dilip:Done, just uploaded klgb_sidstars.zip to the AVSIM FS2004-Flight Plans library.. should be available for download later today or tomorrow.This was interesting for the challanging RNP approaches, I also added a NOATC departure to GMN and VTU used by traffic going up the coast to KOAK and KSEA.Hope you enjoy the procedures.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Peter Lloyd

DanPlease could you offer some pointers on SKBO - Bogota, Colombia.I'm getting "Nav Invalid" errors on the FMC. Have tried the route SKCG to SKBO twice today using the UTICA1 STAR with the Mariquita transition onto 13L at SKBO.The missed approach procedure seems undoable back to the hold.This airport is a real challenge in poor weather, like we're having at the moment... Have downloaded the latest available AFCAD file from Avsim, December 06.Doesn't seem to help.Thanks for any input you could giveSincerelyPeter Lloyd

Peter:Send an email to me through the AVSIM mailbox and we'll try to sort it out. Include 737/747 and exact wording of FMC error. I assume your NAVDATA and SIDSTAR data are both current or at least same vintage... the AFCAD file has no impact on the FMC, it get's all it's knowledge of the world from the data mentioned.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Peter Lloyd

DanRoger, and thanks.Peter Lloyd