Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

PMDG 747-400X Release Question

(Edited by Lefteris)- cheeky! cheeky!Hi Robert, I have a question regarding the release of the -400X. I'd just like to ask if you can tell me how much notice we will receive of the release date? A day, a few days, a week?Thanks,

You got me all excited Matt. All I could see in the main forum was, "PMDG 747-400X Releas". I thought the plane had been released and was getting my credit card ready.

I would still appreciate an answer as to how much notice you hope to be able to give us, Robert.

Guest AJ

>(Edited by Lefteris)- cheeky! cheeky!>>Hi Robert, I have a question regarding the release of the>-400X. I'd just like to ask if you can tell me how much notice>we will receive of the release date? A day, a few days, a>week?>>Thanks,In his post yeaterday, Robert said, "We are rapidly approaching the release of the PMDG 747-400X!" Based on past experience (and I have been a PMDG customer for many many years), that is about as specific as you will get. I think it is more than likely that you will simply log on one morning (or evening) soon and see the announcemnt.This makes very good since, considering what happened with the release of the 744 pax. If you will recall, the response was so overwhelming that it not only brought down the PMDG website, but the Avsim forums as well. THus I would guess that they would prefer that everyone not click the "buy" button all at once.My advice... just be patient.Andrew

Hey Robert, if you don't want to answer that question that's fine. Can I make a suggestion though? I was just thinking that perhaps you might be able to send an e-mail to all of us who purchased the FS9 PMDG 747-400 to notify us of the release of the 747-400X, in addition to a notice on this forum for everyone.Just a thought.

I think you ought to just calm down Matt. Everyone who is desperately waiting for the release will be checking this forum many times per day (or night), so I don't think anyone will require a written invitation, and word will spread very quickly when it's out.Be patient, as said before. It will be here very soon if they have decided to make liveries available.RgdsDavid (Melbourne)

David Porrett

I'm very calm - I asked because I saw on another site that when their add-on (a military aircraft) is released you can receive an e-mail if you sign up for it. Just a thought for those who don't/can't check the forum every day.

I signed up through the PMDG website to receive emails when new products are released. It wasn't hard at all.Steve Perry