Sign in to follow this  
Guest RoSPA_David

737 WIngless views

Guest RoSPA_David

Hi all. Ever since i purchased Track IR-PRO i have noticed something incomplete with the 737. Im not sure if this has been mentioned before, but i couldnt find it. Ok, when i look over my virtual left shoulder and back at the wings, i can only see the lights. No wings, just lights on these invisible wings! Obviously i fly in the VC Hope someone can shed some light on this. Kind regards David

David,the NG series does not include wingviews so you won't see wings. The NG drivers we had test the aircraft stated that you could not see the wings from the cockpit.

Guest RoSPA_David

Cheers for your quick responce Pete. Are you aware of any fix for this? Like a wing view patch but for the cockpit available anywhere ? Cheers David

The wingviews are there in the non-VC model actually. They're not there in the VC version due to polygon counts, sorry... same deal with the 744.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Although PMDG does not support the modificaion of their products, there is a way to have great static wing views from both just in front of the wing and over the wing. All you will have to do is hit the keypad numbers 5+7 , 5+9, 5+1 and 5+3.Al you have to do is go to www.flightsim.com and search for the term 'PMDG+wing views' in their sarch page. All the info to do this is there.PS: This does NOT work for the 747 however.

Guest RoSPA_David

>The wingviews are there in the non-VC model actually. >They're not there in the VC version due to polygon counts,>sorry... same deal with the 744.actually i found the views. I have not installed anything extra- if you look in the VC/cabin view you can see the engines. I do have mind, TRACK IR so that may helpDavid