Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flybyme

flap sound doensn't stop....

Guest Flybyme

Ciao,weird thing, when I set flaps on the PMDG 737..I hear the sound of the flaps moving after a small while...and it continues for another while...but the flaps werer already in the setted position....how come?Istance I set flaps to 5...the go immedialtly to 5 and after few seconds I hear the sound of the flap movement..that goes on and seems stucked on the same saound for lots of seconds...How can avoid it?Thanx

Sounds like something to do with the control your using to set the flaps. Need a lot more detail before I could give other suggestions.

I use one of the switches on the base of my CH yoke for incremental down and up. When I get a flap wav file that seems to keep repeating, I flip the flap switch up and then right back down again. The flaps don't have time to move but it is enough to break the stuck wav file loose.

Guest Flybyme

As also chuck say "When I get a flap wav file that seems to keep repeating"..I have the same problem...How come?What can we do?Thanx

Guest Scousefox9

>>What can we do?>Don't use flaps! :(

Sounds like something it could be the switch if moving it stops the issue. Try assigning to another switch.

Guest andyman

Also, pressing Q twice when it starts repeating could be a quick fix. I've noticed it too. I think it's a FS9 bug.