Sign in to follow this  
Guest YukonPete

Estimate cost of FSX-747

Guest YukonPete

Any change of getting an estimated cost of FSX-747??? We know its being relased really soon ( I'm not asking for a date ). I only have a prepaid visa so I need to load it ( Takes 4 working days ) and I wantt to have my card ready to go on the relase date.Thanks

49.99 Euro or, $875890920374952739475928374957239457394 dollars.

Hahahahaha, yeap you got to love how low the Dollar is to the rest of the world. A European can buy a six pack of Chevy's for the price of a loaf of bread. Mean while a BMW cost us in the US an arm and a leg like normal plus now your first born, your house, and the shirt off your back.

Guest AJ

>Hahahahaha, yeap you got to love how low the Dollar is to the>rest of the world. A European can buy a six pack of Chevy's>for the price of a loaf of bread. Mean while a BMW cost us in>the US an arm and a leg like normal plus now your first born,>your house, and the shirt off your back.>True, but we get cheaper gas.Andrew

A cost estimate for the FSX 747-400X (working title) is between 1 and 1000 Euros ;-).Seriously though - we're still trying to work out the details of if/how we can get a discount for those who've purchased our FS9 747-400. If we're able to set it up the way we like it with our product cart, we'll offer a good discount to previous owners (so go grab the FS9 version if you haven't, yet) ;-). There will most likely be a cutoff date for previous download version 747-400 owners, which will be applied towards the discount.Keep in mind that the new FSX product line will offer the two 747 versions together (passenger and cargo) so I'd expect a higher price tag for the combined product than the older FS9 747-400 alone. At the same time, we're working out details so that the FSX combined product will cost less than what the FS9 747-400 together with the -F cost.Again- we're still working out the intricacies of our product cart software (which has some short comings which are preventing us from realizing some of the ideas we had to better serve you). Once these are resolved, we'll announce our pricing.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest Scousefox9

So that's the hold up. How ironic; a shopping cart system designed for the purpose of easy purchase of items actually causing you difficulty in doing so :-).

>There will most likely be a cutoff date for previous download>version 747-400 owners, which will be applied towards the>discount.>Well, now I can forget about a discount myself, since I bought both products as soon as they where out...Oh wellCheers,Jorge

>>>There will most likely be a cutoff date for previous>download>>version 747-400 owners, which will be applied towards the>>discount.>>>>Well, now I can forget about a discount myself, since I bought>both products as soon as they where out...>>Oh well>>Cheers,>>JorgeI think he means that there will be a cutoff date after the release of the FSX version, not when you bought the FS2004 versions.I.e. Buy within XXX months of the release of the FSX version and get the discount.After that you will need to pay full price.I hope so anyway, as I too got them upon release.

>Mean while a BMW cost us in the US an arm and a leg like normal plus >now your first born, your house, and the shirt off your back.Go check prices on a new BMW M5 in the UK compared to what it cost in the US. You might be surprised at how cheap we get them. ;)

Actually - I mean exactly what you said - there will be a date (possibly right about the time we release) on which all customers of record who have purchased our 747-400 will be given a discount coupon for the FSX version. At least that's our aim.On a side note: I can't help but notice the first sarcastic/ironic comment about "what makes us hold the release back". Should I learn a lesson from this and refrain from participating in any further clarifications?

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

I don't think the comment was meant in a sarcastic light. I think it was really meant with a touch or irony - the product's ready but the system for making it available isn't. I think it's meant to be taken with a grin and a bit of a laugh.

Lefteris;Please put that down to the frustration level this product release has generated. We are all eagerly awaiting its release (and have been for quite a while) so please consider that as a mitigating factor. Any and all updates and clarifications would be most appreciated- an actual release would be superb- but yes, only when its ready. Forgive us (collectively) our trespasses- we have been like stranded travelers in a train station waiting room- we know the train is coming, we know the journey's end will be worthwhile, but the ticking of the train station's clock is begining to irk some of us- be gentle with us, it is our feverish anticipation and long layover that leads to such commentary- I am sure (I hope) it was not meant as harshly as it appeared. Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper