Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmond

PMDG Installation

Guest tmond

Hi All. I installed PMDG 600-700. During installation It told me things to do but before I got to really read it The computer shutdown and restarted. I reinstalled it hoping to get that screen back and before i could read anything it just flashed that page up and restarted computer again. So...........I'm a little lost and I wonder if somone can help me. I remember it telling me that I had to download airac file(i think it said for the 767) I went on to read breifly that I had to make up a file or something won't work properly. I don't remember ( I think it had 10 or so letters & nbrs in it) Anyway I'm lost. I don't even know how and where this file is supposed to be kept. Help please.Tim :-hang

Hi Tim,I'm really not sure what you mean here...If you just purchased the plane, that one install is all you have to do. You don't really even need to restart, that's just a byproduct of the old installer technology we used to use.The AIRAC updates are purchased at www.navigraph.com

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest tmond

I purchased these in june. I had them put away and reinstalled them.It also asked me to install AC2004 2_1_FS9_1Do I relly need that.. Also Do I download airac for 767 as it said or just the one for the 737? Version I have is 1.3 Tim Diamond:-hmmm

Guest tmond

Is there downloads for liveries?Tim Diamond

Guest tmond

Sori to get off track but does the B1900C & d have FMC'S?Tim