Sign in to follow this  
Guest GRW

PMDG 737-600/700 The Next Generation Question.

Guest GRW

Hi I am thinking of buying the PMDG 737-600/700 software. On the PMDG website it says (under compatibility) it can be used with FS2002 and FS2004. When you hit the "Buy Now" button the next screen says it can only be used with FS2004. Seeing I have FS2002 can anybody please tell me if it is compatible with FS2002? Also file size is 70MB, I only have dial up, therefore does anybody know where I can purchase it on a CD (providing I can use it on FS2002).Thank you.Gary.

Gary,70MB really shouldn't take all that long to download even on dialup - there are download managers like GetRight, Download Accelerator etc that will allow you to stop and resume etc. I'd just set it to go overnight or something and it'll definitely finish in a few hours.The version you can download does support FS2002, I just verified it running the installer myself.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest GRW

Thanks for your help chaps.Being a bit new to this, is there anything else that I need except FS2002 to make this add-on work?Gary.

Guest tomahawk_pa38

Gary,Nothing else - and it's well worth the money - I now only ever fly the 737NG 800/or 900

Guest GRW

Thanks for your help, if it is as good as I have been hearing I think it will be the only thing I will be flying as well.Gary.