Sign in to follow this  
StarBlue

My New Signature Banner

Ummmm with a little creative license I have made me a new signature banner. Probably get me banned, oh well something to do while waiting for the 747X or MD11X.

Guest SVA121

lol!I'm joining ur team.Mohammed

Jhan:At this very moment I'm sure Robert and his team are working furiously to release 400X. AVSIM's FanCon is looming ever nearer, and from a PR perspective it would be less than desirable to attend (as they are scheduled to) without an actual release. As demonstrated by other companies, no matter how established, promises only carry you so far- at some point the rubber has got to meet the road/runway.I think they will do whatever it takes to get the product released before or at FanCon. Either way- its not so far away..........cute banner but I'd bet you won't need it very long.Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Guest s_L_Y_F_a

ahaha that´s a good one, I want that too!

Jhan:BTW- The thing is, these are decent people doing the very best they can- I don't think a banning is in your future. They have a sense of humor as well- I'm sure its a bit strained at the moment- but alive and well no doubt.Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.pngPS- wow Ryan, when do you sleep ?? :)

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Guys as funny as that is (I did laugh), we can't have anyone photoshopping our official copyrighted artwork like that... please remove it.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

>AVSIM's FanCon is looming ever>nearer...not to forget the Sim Conference in Paderborn / Germany next weekend where PMDG will also be present if i'm not mistaken ;)Best RegardsThomas

Anyone else find it ironic that he replaced the banner with a plane that, regardless of issues, was supposed to be out before the end of Q2?

Guest Scousefox9

>Anyone else find it ironic that he replaced the banner with a>plane that, regardless of issues, was supposed to be out>before the end of Q2?That's funny :-lol

>Anyone else find it ironic that he replaced the banner with a>plane that, regardless of issues, was supposed to be out>before the end of Q2?Haha that was a great one, thanks! :)Markus

Markus Burkhard

>Well since you asked I will replace this one:>>I have a new one in mind that will not violate any copyright>laws, but the Still Waiting Team will probably LIVE on. Until>I have time I have replaced mine with one that is LEGAL.>>Carl I do know they are working hard on the releasing it. >However it was my attempt to bring a little humor into the>subject. A lot of us have our opinions on how PMDG should>make announcements, I decided to make mine visual. ;) Jhan:No worries- I laughed as well! It will all be over soon- sort of reminds me of the wait for the prom (so very long ago)- would the day ever come- it did, and now I only remember the prom ;) - not the wait.Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Well since you asked I will replace this one:http://jhan.webpipe.net/images/PMDG_SWT.JPGI have a new one in mind that will not violate any copyright laws, but the Still Waiting Team will probably LIVE on. Until I have time I have replaced mine with one that is LEGAL.Carl I do know they are working hard on the releasing it. However it was my attempt to bring a little humor into the subject. A lot of us have our opinions on how PMDG should make announcements, I decided to make mine visual. ;)

Ah yes my young padawan, I did indeed intend to use that one because believe it or not. PMDG is NOT the only addon that has had a lot of people waiting and waiting and waiting for it to release. Hehehehehe I did love the new mod, it was great! Glad to see we can all laugh, lets hope it will keep us chuckling until PMDG does release. I much rather have it right then spoil it with having a plane that does not work. Oh and YES I will change my banner back to my beloved PMDG 747, just wish they would make us a 747X one however. hint hint hint.