Sign in to follow this  
Guest callisto

FMC plans

Guest callisto

having changed to Vista (regretfully now) I have been wanting to delete several plans from the FMC but have not been able to locate their whereabouts. All searches, including recent items, have failed to find them. Can anybody please help as i am going slowly mad !ringway

Guest Sam_Hampson

Off memory... I think itsProgram files > FS9 > PMDG > Flight plans...If not, im sure its in the PMDG folder.Regards, Sam

Guest callisto

thats the annoying thing .... none of my FMC plans appear in the PMDG FLIGHT PLANS folder. its all very strange! regards, ringway

The OS shouldn't have any role in where those files are. What changes is the location of fs9.cfg, it moves from Documents and Settings(username)Application DataMicrosoftFS9 to Users(username)App DataRoamingMicrosoftFS9...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com